Environmental Services Technician
This position is responsible for disinfecting and creating a clean, safe, and attractive environment for patients, staff and visitors.
- High school diploma required.
- One-year housekeeping experience.
- Clean patients’ rooms daily.
- Clean linen replacement.
- Removal of soiled linen and collection.
- Provide trash collection and bathroom spot cleaning.
- Provide project cleaning and spill clean up.
- Make beds daily.
- Clean patient equipment.
- Dust and wet mopping.
- Moves furniture and office equipment.
- Cleans offices, waiting rooms, public areas and hospital grounds.
- May collect hazardous waste and transport it in a special closed container for sterilization.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is frequently required to sit, converse, and listen; use hands to touch, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; and to reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
The employee must be able to life and/or carry over 20 pounds on a regular basis and be able to push/pull over 25 pounds on a regular basis.
The employee must be able to stand and/or walk at least five hours per day.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- 12 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night Shift
- Environmental Services: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Hours per week:
Company’s Facebook page:
- Http: //Fultonmedicalcenter.org
- Only full-time employees eligible