Regional Director Behavior Health Service
US work authorization (Required)
Driver’s License (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Responsible for setting operational goals, planning, and staffing for behavioral health services within assigned region. Responsible for assigned region’s overall delivery of services.
· Serves as a member of the leadership team providing guidance and delivery of strategic direction on operations related to service area including development of short and long range strategic goals and plans for services, operating and capital budgets, and integrated strategic and financial plans.
· Directs and administers the operational aspects of the behavioral health service line across multiple entities and independent sites in regional market through collaboration with senior leadership, medical providers, and staff.
· Directs and establishes policies, procedures and protocols.
· Prepares service area budgets and ensures that the department operates in compliance with allocated funding including ensuring revenue cycle integrity.
· Directs and evaluates all clinical activities, including service level agreements, and complaint management.
· Collaborates with healthcare staff to achieve preventative, supportive and restorative goals for patients including participation in interdisciplinary formulation of individual treatment plans; guidance on delivery of skilled nursing care and therapy; and to direct, monitor, and evaluate the nursing care furnished.
· Establishes and monitors operating performance targets and metrics.
· Directs and coordinates the human and financial resources. Provides overall accountability for staffing levels, retention, structure and skill mix for direct staff.
· Identifies opportunities to mitigate risk and improve processes to ensure compliance with regulatory guidelines including CMS and organizations’ accrediting bodies.
· Maintains safe work environment by following established organization safety standards.
· Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
Holds Registered Nurse licensure recognition in State of Missouri in good standing.
Master’s degree in psychiatric and mental health nursing, or it’s equivalent from a school of nursing accredited by the National League of Nursing, or be qualified by education and experience in the care of the mentally ill. May consider candidate with Bachelor’s degree in Nursing who is enrolled in Master’s program with anticipated completion within 3 years from hire.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $85,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Three to five years’ experience in mental health field, with experience in leadership preferred. The candidate must demonstrate competence to participate in interdisciplinary formulation of individual treatment plans; to give skilled nursing care and therapy; and to direct, monitor, and evaluate the nursing care furnished.
- Nursing License (Required)
- One location