LPN (Geri Psych, Med Surge, ER)
Geri-Psych ER and/or Med Surge, 1 year (Required)
Licensed Practical Nurse (Required)
LPN- Geri Psych Med Surge and/or ER
***SIGN ON BONUS***
This position is responsible for providing continuity and coordination of nursing activities.
- Current LPN license.
- CPR certification.
- Office Environment
- Taking vital signs.
- Preparing and administering injections.
- Collaborates with RN in planning, implementing and evaluating care provided. Provides continuity of routine assessment of assigned patients.
- Administers medications as prescribed, documenting them on medical care plans, medication and treatment records, and noting any reactions.
- Watching cathetors.
- Collecting samples for testing.
- Provide patient hygiene.
- Monitors use of the emergency drug kit ensure replacement and proper charge is made.
- Collaborates with RN in completion of discharge summary and patient instructions
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is frequently required to sit, converse, and listen; use hands to touch, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; and to reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- The employee must be able to life and/or carry over 20 pounds on a regular basis and be able to push/pull over 25 pounds on a regular basis.
- The employee must be able to stand and/or walk at least five hours per day.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an
employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- 12 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night Shift
- On Call
- Signing Bonus
- Geri-Psych ER and/or Med Surge: 1 year (Required)
- Associate (Required)
- Licensed Practical Nurse (Required)
- LPN (Required)
- One location
- Multiple locations
Hours per week:
- Not listed / Other
Relocation Assistance Provided:
- Http: //noblehealthcorp.com
- Only full-time employees eligible