Registered Nurse RN Circulator
Assist surgeons during surgery by performing duties such as tissue retraction, insertion of tubes and intravenous lines, or closure of surgical wounds. Perform preoperative and postoperative duties to facilitate patient care.
- RN (RN-BSN preferred, but not required).
- Must possess current license valid in Missouri
- Must have at least 2 years experience in an OR setting with Pre-Op/Circulating/Recovery
- CPR, ACLS required to be up-to-date
Must possess strong verbal and written communicaiton skills.
Must be highly skilled & qualified in an OR setting
- Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
- Administer medications to patients and monitor patients for reactions or side effects.
- Record patients’ medical information and vital signs.
- Monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in patients’ conditions.
- Consult and coordinate with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement, or evaluate patient care plans.
- Modify patient treatment plans as indicated by patients’ responses and conditions.
- Monitor all aspects of patient care, including diet and physical activity.
- Direct or supervise less-skilled nursing or healthcare personnel or supervise a particular unit.
- Prepare patients for and assist with examinations or treatments.
- Instruct individuals, families, or other groups on topics such as health education, disease prevention, or childbirth and develop health improvement programs.
- Assess the needs of individuals, families, or communities, including assessment of individuals’ home or work environments, to identify potential health or safety problems.
- Prepare rooms, sterile instruments, equipment, or supplies and ensure that stock of supplies is maintained.
- Refer students or patients to specialized health resources or community agencies furnishing assistance.
- Consult with institutions or associations regarding issues or concerns relevant to the practice and profession of nursing.
- Inform physician of patient’s condition during anesthesia.
Job Type: Part-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- One location
Hours per week:
- Less than 10
- General hospital
- Not listed / Other
Nurse Patient Ratio:
Relocation Assistance Provided:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply