- Diplomate, Subspecialty of Cardiovascular Disease, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Diplomate, American Board of Internal Medicine
Professional Organization Memberships:
- Fellow, American College of Physicians
- Fellow, American College of Cardiology
- Member, American Society of Echocardiography
- Member, National Association for the Advancement of Science
Dr. Charles H. Tillman, JR., M.D., was born in Springfield, Missouri. Dr. Tillman completed his undergraduate studies at Drury College and received in medical degree from the University of Missouri School of Medicine in Columbia, Missouri in 1982. He completed his Internal Medicine Residency in Springfield, Illinois at Southern Illinois University School of Medicine from 1985 and is Cardiology Fellowship from the University of Missouri in Columbia in 1987.